Welcome to the research pages for the AgMIP Crop Modeling Team.
31 Aug 2015
Crop Modeling Protocols - phase 2 RIAs
Updated protocols for Regional Integrated Assessments for Crop modelers are included in the following document.
Jan 18, 2013
A User’s Guide for Crop Model Simulations for Integrated Assessments is available online. Click this link to access the document, which outlines a step-by-step procedure for gathering data, translating the data into model-ready formats, running the crop models and processing the outputs. This is a living document and will be updated as we gain experience with the regional teams and as we update the software tools.
QuadUI v1.1d is available in the AgMIP toolshed now.
- Overlay files allow regional assumptions to be made across all or a subset of sites. Overlays are also used to apply seasonal strategies, including multiple year analyses and application of RAPs. Multiple overlays can be used for multiple strata.
- ACMO_meta.dat file contains metadata and management summary data is generated by QuadUI. This file is combined with selected simulated outputs to produce the ACMO.csv file used by the economists as input to regional models.
- Threaded processes in the DSSAT translator greatly improve the speed when translating large datasets.
- Improved error messages to the log file to assist with troubleshooting
- Sample data and template files are available for download on the QuadUI page on the toolshed site.