How to join a group
These instructions are for someone who has already signed up as an AgMIP user and wished to join a particular group.
- Go to the main page of the group you wish to join.
- There should be a "Membership Options" Label, with one or more options listed below it.
- Click on the "Request to join this AgMIP community" link. Your request will be sent by email to the Group Leader, who will add you to the group.
How to add an AgMIP user to your group (for group leaders)
These instructions are for group leaders who have received an email indicating that someone has requested to join your group.
- Go to the main page for your group
- Click on Space Admin (in the brown bar at the top of the page)
- Click on "Manage Members" under the "Community Bubbles" section
- Click on "Join Requests"
- Click on "Bulk Member Administration"
- Click the "Accept Join Request" option
- Click the "Add All Visible Users" link
- Click the "Submit" button
You can also opt to selectively accept and reject individual requests. This is the place to invite particular members, ban spammers from the group, and look at the status of the group members.